New York City, Stony Brook Manhattan -387 Park Ave S
7-9 SEP 2016
Stony Brook University and the Laboratory of Excellence on Financial Regulation (Labex ReFi, University Paris 1-Sorbonne, ESCP-Europe) organize a summer school (a sequence of mini-courses) that addresses questions of comparative US and European financial regulation.
PRESTIGIOUS FACULTY AND SPEAKERS
• John P. Drohan, president ACI-FMA
• Jonathan Halpern, former US Federal Prosecutor, Southern District of New York
• Christian de Boissieu, Autorité des Marchés Financiers
• Shyam Sunder, Yale School of Management
• Nasser Saber, author of “Speculative Capital”
• Chip Poncy, Former Policy Advisor, US Department of the Treasury (To be confirmed)
And many other senior instructors
• Bank Governance & Enforcement
• Local Regulations
• Collateral and Margining
• Exchange of Data, Extraterritoriality
• Market Discipline and Volcker vs Vickers
• UCITS IV vs. DFA and 1940 Invest Advisors Act
• Solvency II, Basel III
• MIFID, ESMA, etc.
WEBSITE AND CONTACT INFO
Contact: Laurie Dalessio firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +1 (631) 632 9125
Main organizer: Prof. Raphael Douady email@example.com
Stony Brook Manhattan
387 Park Avenue South (Entrance on 27th Street), 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10016
Wed Sep 7 Afternoon at Foley & Lardner LLP
90 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016
This event will be followed by a two-day conference on “Quantitative Methods for Financial Regulation” on September 10-11, 2016 at Stony Brook University, which will cover quantitative and mathematical finance
questions raised by the recent development of Financial Regulation.
Foley & Lardner, LLP.