Labex ReFi (Régulation financière)
PhD student seminar
May 12, 2015
The purpose of this seminar is to give advanced PhD students an opportunity to present their research in a friendly academic environment and benefit from constructive criticisms. The seminar is a good opportunity to improve presentation skills, to get feedback from colleagues (Professorsand other PhD students), and to strengthen the Labex Réfi community in an informal meeting. Master students and other academics are welcome to attend the seminar and to contribute to the discussions.
The seminars will be held at the Maison des Sciences Economiques (106-112 Bd de l’hôpital 75013), in the seminar room at the 6th floor.
Each presentation is around 25 mins, followed by a 15 min Q&A.
- Federica Salvadè, “Evidence from credit rating withdrawal”
- Salim Dehmej & Guillaume Arnould, “The ECB Comprehensive Assessment”
- Arthur Petit Romec, “Bank Capital in the Crisis: It’s not just how much you have but who provides it”
Break (15 mins)
- Davide Romelli, “Central Bankers as Supervisors Do Crises Matter?”
- Peter Addo Martey, “The kiss of information theory that captures systemic risk”
Lunch buffet (Free sandwiches and soft drinks will be served after the seminar)
Organizers: Gunther Capelle-Blancard, Clément Goulet and Christophe Moussu
Contact: Clément Goulet (email@example.com)
The Labex ReFi Team